2012年5月16日水曜日

Tsuyoshi Nagabuchi Translation: Stay Dream ̖̉̎|Fr@c


STAY DREAM

Pain and sadness, I just want to die
Things like this, one or two
Look, everyone is burdened with a problem here and a problem there
And even when you lower your waist and hope
The answer is "nothing"

Disappointment and anger just seem to blow you away
Things like this, one or two
Pain you gave up is a step "to try"

The reason why you could'nt try it
Lies in the firmly bound inconvenience


ナイアガラの滝の神話

Don't worry. Don't give up, just like a boy
Like that cheer that grew thin
In that labyrinth you can't get out
Also when every human being is sounding
Stay dream, so stay dream, stay dream

Deep, deep in that twisetd eyes
There's something more inside that struggles
The most fearful thing is
When I know that I'm brave
But I can't hold back my weakness in spite of myself


豚のベイはどこにあるの

I can't go forward anymore
For example when I face a breakdown
In such a night I listen to the sound of order with my heart

But this is a part of you! Try to make fun of you like this just once
Don't worry, don't give up just like a boy
Like a cheer that grew thin
In a labyrinth you can't get out
Also when everybody is being sound, stay dream



These are our most popular posts:

仙腸関節・股関節・脊椎管の検査法

No. 検査英名, 検査カナ, 部位和名, 部位英名, 目的, 検査方法, 検査 ... read more

ペイン【pain】の意味 - 国語辞書 - goo辞書

痛み。「―クリニック」「―コントロール」[補説]病気や傷による肉体的な痛みと、悲しみ などによる精神的な痛みのどちらにも使う。ペインクリニック【pain clinic】神経痛・癌(が ん)などの痛みや痙攣(けいれ... - goo辞書は国語、英和、和英、中国語、百科事典等 から ... read more

痛みと鎮痛の基礎知識 - -ペイン関連リンク集-

[W], Wallenberg/ Waller/ Warren/ Waters/ Waterton/ Weber/ White/ Wells/ Thomas Willis/ Winslow/ Wittgenstein/ Wood/ Wolff/ Wren/ ... →BC5C頃痛みは鋭い鍵をもっ た粒子が体に進入して激しく動き、心の分子の静けさをかき乱したときに起こる。 read more

Club Thomas 痛み…

Club Thomas ThomasJunとファミリーの毎日. 痛み… かーさんは年末 から歯医者通いしています。 いくつになっても歯医者は苦手です。 痛くならないと歯医者 へ足が向かず… 実は正月も痛み止めを飲みながら過ごしていました。 昨日が今年 ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿